Clinics and Lectures
Gerry and Janet offer lectures and clinics on subjects such as:
- "The Many Routes to Publication"
- "How to Create a Community History Book"
- “Researching Dead Artists”
- “Beyond Google, The Fascinating World of Research”
- as well as lectures supporting our most recent books.
We have given successful talks to libraries in the Northwest Suburban Library Associaton, the Barrington Writers' Workshop, Barnes & Noble booksellers, the Off Campus Writers Workshop and Society of Midland Authors.
Our talks are good-humored and fun for participants as well as giving considerable tried and tested advice.
We are actively seeking these opportunities and look forward to any queries.